Bollywood celebs Bipasha Basu, Sonam Kapoor & Fawad Khan celebrated the launch of ‘Sangam Mascot’ (Cheeya), a to safeguard the future of ‘Girl child’
The event was organised by Arise India Limited under its CSR initiative on September 4th, 2014 at the famous Siri Fort Auditorium. The day witnessed a gathering of approximately 2000 people accompanied by eminent public figures from various fields like Cinema, Politics & Social work.
- At Sangam’s mascot introduction to the public domain, the society unites to appreciate the noble cause that uplifts the social condition of young children.
- Hosted by known actress Hrishita Bhatt & Atul Sharma, event was graced by noted Fashion Designer ‘Namrata Jani, famous stand up comedians Surinder Sharma, Pratap Fauzdar & Anamika Amber amongst others.
- Mr. Avinash Jain, Founder of SANGAM conceptualized the event in order to acknowledge the achievers for doing their bit towards welfare of society with awards like –
- Awarded to couples who are proud parents of only Girls.
- Awarded to Ashrams for their undying efforts in nurturing the needy Children.
- Awarded to Charitable Hospitals and Pathology laboratories for serving the humanity via provision of free/ concessional medical treatments.